Valentine's Day I Love You Cupcake Toppers
Hello and welcome back to Drawn to DIY!
This post is the second of a 3 part Valentine's Day series involving one printable = 3 DIYs.
Yesterday, we made a matchbox and today, we're making cupcake toppers!
With Feb. 14 fast approaching (how is it the end of January already?!), I thought it'd be pretty fun to learn and share different translations of "I love you," so here are 10 of them:
- I love you = English
- Eu te amo = Brazilian Portugese
- Aishiteru = Japanese
- Ti amo = Italian
- Saranghae = Korean
- Je t'aime = French
- S'agapo = Greek
- Miluji te = Czech
- Mahal kita = Filipino
- Ich liebe dich = German
- 'I Love You' in 10 different languages printable (link to download below)
- Cupcake topper sticks (or similar)
- Download the free printable and print it out.
- Cut out the rectangles of 'I Love You' translations from page 2.
- Tape each rectangle to the cupcake topper stick towards the top.
- You can either tape another rectangle behind the first one, use one rectangle per stick, or tape two rectangles, one on top of the other.
All you have to do now is insert into the cupcakes and you're all set! Just remember, there's no harm in leaving one or two for yourself. ;-)
Pretty easy, right?
Are cupcakes your thing? I was torn between using cupcakes, muffins, or doughnuts, but I found myself craving some red velvet and lemon coconut and chocolate and well, here we are.
Get the free printable here:
See you again tomorrow for DIY #3 // gift tags!