I Love You in 10 Languages Gift Tags
Hello and welcome to Drawn to DIY!
This post is the third of a 3-part Valentine's Day series involving 1 printable = 3 DIYs.
- 'I Love You' in different languages printable (link to download below)
- One-hole puncher
- Ribbon or string
- Download the free printable and print it out.
- Cut out the rectangles of 'I Love You' translations from page 2.
- Punch a hole either in the top middle, corner, or side and insert a ribbon/string to use as gift tags.
Also, here are three ideas on how to wrap your gifts using the tags.
First up, a regular "+" with a ribbon as shown below.
Next is wrapping your gift with multiple rounds of string like this one:
Third and last is by hanging the tags from the top like so:
Pretty easy, eh?
I just realized that all 10 translations of "I love you" aren't actually visible in the photos so here they are:
- I love you = English
- Eu te amo = Brazilian Portugese
- Aishiteru = Japanese
- Ti amo = Italian
- Saranghae = Korean
- Je t'aime = French
- S'agapo = Greek
- Miluji te = Czech
- Mahal kita = Filipino
- Ich liebe dich = German
Just remember to write a sweet message at the back of the tags. ;-)
Get the printable here:
Share below: Which among the three is your favorite DIY? Would you like more 3-part series printables like these?
See you again next week for my regular 3 Takeaways post since it'll be the first Monday of the month!