Hello and welcome back to Drawn to DIY!
Last week, I kickstarted Valentine's a bit too early with a paper fortune teller printable + DIY.
This week, I'm pretty stoked to share three more Feb. 14 DIY ideas you can try using only one printable — "I love you" in 10 different languages.
- I love you = English
- Eu te amo = Brazilian Portugese
- Aishiteru = Japanese
- Ti amo = Italian
- Saranghae = Korean
- Je t'aime = French
- S'agapo = Greek
- Miluji te = Czech
- Mahal kita = Filipino
- Ich liebe dich = German
- 'I Love You' in different languages printable (link to download below)
- Large-sized matchbox
01. Remove matches from inside the matchbox. Cut out the rectangle on page 1 and cover the matchbox all around. Glue inside the edges to secure in place.
02. Cut out the 'I Love You' rectangles from page 2. Make sure to keep them vertically intact (two columns). Fold alternately inward and outward along the lines as shown below.
03. Attach the bottom of the first column to the top of the second column with tape to form one long strip of folded paper.
04. Insert the folded paper into the matchbox like so.
Feel free to write a loving message at the back, insert some confetti inside, or wrap some ribbon around it. It's Valentine's Day after all and if there ever was a time to be cheesy, this is it! ;-)
Get the free printable here: