Hello and welcome to Drawn to DIY!
I'm really excited to share with you today's post because I've rounded up 15 MUST TRY DIYs for back to school.
From organizing your study/work space to arriving at school in style, check out these recent projects by today's crafty makers.
Let's get started!
For Your Dorm Room or Work Space
3. Make your own DIY Hand Lettered Felt Flags by Oh Happy Day! to show support for your school team or decorate your dorm.
5. Leave encouraging or quirky messages for your roommates using this cool vintage DIY Felt Message Board by Francois Et Moi.
8. Make getting up early in the morning a bit easier with these motivational DIY brush lettered pillows from Drawn to DIY.
9. Improve on your productivity with the help of this easy DIY Embroidered Basket Clock by Fall for DIY.
10. Work like a boss and get organized using this colorful DIY Back to School Desk Organizer by Lovely Indeed.
12. Liven up your dorm room with A Bubbly Life’s DIY Fruit Slice Shelf. Great for displaying photos or little plants!
For Your Supplies
4. Who doesn't love an Ikea hack? Add a pop of color to your supply stash using this DIY Rattan Pencil Case by Delineate Your Dwelling.
7. Keep all your supplies together in this trendy DIY Paint Your Own Palm Leaf Pouch by Persia Lou. Great for those of you with a bigger collection of pens!
13. Conveniently carry your pens around with this 15-minute DIY Rollup Organizer for Back to School by Paper & Stitch.
14. Jotting down notes will be way more fun using these DIY Printable Rainbow Notebooks by Poppytalk. Choose the colors you want!
15. Reading up on your assignments and going back to them will be much easier (and stylish!) using this DIY Leather Bookmark by Homey Oh My!
For Arriving at School with Style
2. Make a statement (literally!) by embroidering a t-shirt or pair of jeans following steps from A Pair and a Spare's DIY Word Embroidery Two Ways.
6. Munch on snacks the stylish way with this Five Minute Chic Bento Box DIY by Sugar & Cloth.
11. Brown paper bags are no longer boring with these super cute DIY Apple Brown Bags by The House that Lars Built.
Share below: Do you like this round-up? Which are your favorites? Do you know of some projects to add? Let us know in the comments!